Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday is Haul Day 37!!


So, I hadn't planned on making any big purchases for a while, but a buy one, get one 50% off sale on all PS4 games is tough to pass up.  My weakness explains the new video games.  First there's Bloodborne by From Software, from the creator of the Dark Souls series, and following in its footsteps it's supposed to be really hard.  Then we've got Borderlands:  The Handsome Collection which features both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands:  The Pre-Sequel by 2K.  I played the first Borderlands game for hundreds of hours, so I'm pretty excited to dive back into that world.

It was a light week in comics this week, with only Lady Killer #4 by Joelle Jones and Jamie S. Rich, Rocket Raccoon #10 by Skottie Young, Jake Parker and Jean-Francois Beaulieu, and Wolf Moon #5 of 6 by Cullen Bunn, Jeremy Haun, and Lee Loughridge coming home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment