Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday is Haul Day 34!!


This week's Haul has little bit of everything, just the way I like it.  First there's Geek Out! from Playroom Entertainment.  It's a great party game designed by Elisa Teague and Dan Rowen that allows you to out-geek your friends.

The new books being added to my personal library are Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood, the first book of the MaddAddam trilogy.  I know that love stories aren't exactly what you're used to seeing around here, but it was recommended by someone whose interests are a lot like mine, so I'm going to give it a try.  There's also Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia, which also comes highly recommended.  I was going to pick up the next installment of the Grimnoir Chronicles but they were sold out, I figured Mr. Correia's other series would be a good stand-in while I wait.

Finally we've got the comic-related goodies.  First there's Revival Volume Two:  Live Like You Mean It by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton.  Then the single issues from this week:  Citizen of the Galaxy by Rob Lazaro, Eric Gignac, and Steve Erwin is an adaptation of Robert A. Heinlein's book of the same name, Hexed #8 by Michael Alan Nelson, Dan Mora and Gabriel Cassata, Rachel Risin #32 by Terry Moore, and Star Wars #3 by Jason Aaron, John Cassaday, and Laura Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment