Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday is Haul Day 35!!


 Another week, another bag full of stuff to bring home.  Starting things off there's Penny Dreadful:  The Complete First Season starring Eva Green, Timothy Dalton, and if you've been wondering where Josh Hartnett has been you can find him here.  I didn't subscribe to Showtime during the first season's run on television so I thought I'd give this one a chance to hook me before season two started.

In a departure from my usual reading fare I picked up a little non-fiction this week, Patton Oswalt's Silver Screen Fiend:  Learning About Life from an Addiction to Film.  I picked it up after seeing an interview with him on ScreenJunkies with Hal Rudnick and seeing his obvious enthusiasm for movies.  I also picked up the next two books in Larry Correia's Monster Hunter series; Monster Hunter:  Vendetta and Monster Hunter:  Alpha.

In comics I picked up The Kitchen #5 of 8 by Ollie Masters, Ming Doyle and Jordie Bellaire, Moon Knight #13 by Cullen Bunn, Ron Ackins, Tom Palmer, and Dan Brown, Princess Leia #2 by Mark Waid, Terry Dodson, Rachel Dodson and Jordie Bellaire, and Wytches #4 by Scott Snyder, Jock, Matt Hollingsworth, and Clem Robins.

No comments:

Post a Comment