Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday is Haul Day 48!!


All right, I know what you're thinking to yourself, "Did Matt really go and buy a puzzle?  Really?"  As a matter of fact, I sure did.  We were walking through the toy section and this little box caught my eye.  It's from White Mountain Puzzles and features a ton of vintage book covers of best sellers.  Once assembled I think it'll be an interesting bit of decoration, now to figure out how to keep it assembled and framed.

This week in the comic world I picked up several interesting things:  Archie vs. Predator #3 of 4 by Alex de Campi, Fernando Ruiz, Rich Koslowski, and Jason Millet, the conclusion to Vertigo's The Kitchen #8 of 8 by Ollie Masters, Ming Doyle and Jordie Bellaire, Moon Knight #16 by Cullen Bunn, German Peralta, and Dan Brown, Secret Six #3 by Gail Simone, Dan Eaglesham, Drew Geraci, and Jason Wright, and Trees #10 by Warren Ellis and Jason Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment