Sunday, June 7, 2015

Saturday WAS Haul Day 46!!


OK, so where have I been this week?  The same place I was last week, playing The Witcher 3 during every free moment I could find.  It's a little frustrating because I feel like I'm probably only a quarter of the way through the game; at the same time every game that a person spends $60 on should provide this much entertainment.

This week I noticed that Target had a bunch of classic (and other, does Peter Jackson's King Kong count as a classic? I think not.) movies on the shelf with interesting new cover art and these metallic cases that I really like.  Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho has been missing from my collection for far too long, so it was time to rectify that.

This week was a rebound week in the comics department, with a lot of fun stuff coming out.  The Bunker #11 by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Joe Infurnari, Darth Vader #6 by Keiron Gillen, Salvador Larroca, and Edgar Delgado, The Empty #4 by Jimmie Robinson, Princess Leia #4 by Mark Waid, Terry Dodson, Rachel Dodson and Jordie Bellaire, Star Wars #6 by Jason Aaron, John Cassaday, and Laura Martin, The Wicked + The Divine #11 by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Matthew Wilson and Clayton Cowles, and The Woods #13 by James Tynion IV, Michael Dialynas, and Josan Gonzalez.

No comments:

Post a Comment