Sunday, June 28, 2015

Saturday WAS Haul Day 49!!






Where was I Saturday, you might ask?  Well, I was powering through the last 8 hours or so of the fantastic The Witcher 3:  Wild Hunt.  Why was I pushing through it when I had other things I could have been doing?  Well aside from it being fantastic and worth finishing, I had something new that was going to demand my attention in the near feature; Rocksteady's Batman: Arkham Knight.

I also picked up a couple of other things.  Coup from Indie Boards & Cards, the makers of The Resistance.  It's another game involving a large group of your friends lying to each other at every turn and promises to be just as much fun.

I also picked up a new Funko Pop! figurine; the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!  Basically I just saw that face and had to bring it home.  Who could say "No"?

It was a really light comics week, with the only new release from my pull list being Tomb Raider #17 by Rhianna Pratchett and Derlis Santacruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment