Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday is Haul Day 2!!


I made my Saturday rounds and picked up this week's stuff.

First we have Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself (The First Law: Book One) which I've only heard good things about.  It's usually described as having a gritty realism, absent in a lot of fantasy, which sounds like fun to me.

In the comic realm we've got: Gail Simone and Nicolas Daniel Selma's Tomb Raider #6, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Danny Miki an Fco Plascencia's Batman #33, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Francesco Francavilla's Afterlife with Archie #6, Warren Ellis and Jason Howard's Trees #1, and Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples' Saga #21.

I know the comics come out on Wednesday, I work too late to pick them up during the week, so Saturday is the exciting day of the week for me.  Don't hold it against me!

No comments:

Post a Comment