Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday is Haul Day 17!!


Going into the weekend I knew that this week's Haul was going to be a little lighter than the past few weeks.  I'm pretty well set for reading material, I'm only about halfway through Middle-Earth:  Shadow of Mordor, and not much was released in the home video department this week.  For a long time I've wanted to start an original movie poster collection, the timing of interesting finds and suitable funds have never really coincided though.  Until today!  Say "Hello" to the first member of my new collection; an original 1981 movie poster for Raiders of the Lost Ark.  The frame is in rough shape, but the poster itself looks really good and I can't wait to find the perfect place to display it.

The comics you see at the bottom are:  The Bunker #6 by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Joe Infurnari, after buying issue 7 last week I realized that somehow 6 had slipped by me, problem solved.  We've also go Green Arrow #36 by Andrew Kreisberg, Ben Sokolowski and Daniel Sampere and Rocket Raccoon #5 by Skottie Young, Jake Parker and Jean-Francois Beaulieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment